People love PDF after it was created by Adobe. Many AutoCAD engineers output their drawings as the PDF documents before the DWF is popular. So we often want to import the PDF documents into our drawings. Unfortunately there isn’t a convenience tool to complete this task. The following are the free methods I can find on Internet.
- Export or Print the layer information March 5, 2012.
- Link the Excel cell to AutoCAD Text September 4, 2009.
- Import PDF into AutoCAD free September 3, 2009.
- Calculate the length of multiple AutoCAD objects September 2, 2009.
- Calculate the area of multiple AutoCAD Objects September 2, 2009.
- Adelle: The topic gave me food for thoughts.
- Johnny Esponda: Thank you for another informative blog. Where
- 5 mistakes: 99% of blog managers are doing these
- Platon323: Good sharing of concept here any way
- Shaila: Outstanding blog, you must maintain the
Sep 03 2009