If you import Excel file into AutoCAD a bit larger size than other machines and the settings of AutoTable are the same as other machines, please check the DPI setting of your windows.
1. Open Appearance and Themes in Control Panel.
2. Open Display in Appearance and Themes.
3. On the Settings tab, click Advanced.
4. On the General tab of the new dialog, please set the DPI setting to Normal size (96 DPI).
5. Click Ok on both dialog.
6. After windows XP adjusts the DPI setting, please restart your computer.
This method is for Windows XP.